Monday, August 18, 2008

Grade Three Shoulder Arthritis

air conditioning, American and local

A ltra hysterical laughter, but we sit next to suffer the heat all'ubriacone. The bartender comes to meet us and turn the air conditioning, which gives us two beautiful fans - that are distributed as flyers on the street - embarrassed that we can not refuse.

The evening is falling rapidly along with the voice of the old man who insists on singing the equivalent of Japan's "Little Black Face", but suddenly is the twist: chicken comes another stranger! The usual guests are surprised and start looking at the circus presentations Raki, beer that does not order but that is in front and the fan / airconditioning.

But if I manage to carve and Gu a bit 'privacy, the new acquisition is completely at the mercy of our surroundings. Considering that the restaurant does not offer many distractions - the old was gone just finished singing his song - we put fun to watch the lone tourist, but do not try to help. Try to get his facts clearly and curses to be entered, but the other guy does not give him peace and urges him on with his harangue.

pity by the spectacle that appears before me, I break the ice and speak to me. Turns out he is American - no one knows exactly where, saying only that the Americans are Americans whether they are from California or Missouri - he lived the last year Seoul and took advantage of the holidays to make a jump in Japan. Arrived from Japan just two days on the ground had already had occasion to visit Tokyo and had fled willingly, because he was scared of everything and everyone - as I understand it! -.

That is not very smart to me shows a little later, asking, "You know of a nice little place here in Kyoto later in the evening go?" The innocence with which asked the question to answer me from evil, but I think to myself: "beautify! But I think if I knew him m'avresti found in this c ** o! hole?"

After the beer - always on an empty stomach - we go after we took yet another bucket of ice water: 1600 yen for two beers! Sigh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment