So then, here I am .. I
hiding a lot, I know, but it was a very messed up, now we hope that you have fixed everything (I'll explain in the next post) and I begin to tell you a couple of events dating back to early September.
Hen Party Nuccia:
We went to Osteria Opium (the name says it all ..) for dinner and after dinner.
It 's a pretty rough place, where dinner is truly bad, but there is much mess and after dinner dancing and singing with an embarrassing karaoke. There was already
was several times years ago and I was always very outgoing bent (and not just me) I remember friends who crawl under the tables, people who ambush, the war with meatballs, strange dances, disturbing characters, bottles of limoncello that turned, crowded and things like that:)
The evening was very fun, but challenging loooong, I tell you that there were only three bachelor parties, birthdays of two tables where they were virtually almost all men and a small table in the middle of the room We were sitting where you are. We had no peace!
I was locked in a bathroom with a groom in his underwear, photographed with the friends who have tried making me drink to get drunk all (with me they fall ill), every time I got to take a picture wherever I was dragged to the room and forced me to dance the usual Latin dances. Every time I would send all the Nuccia but, they glared at him and my little respite lasted ..
E 'was a beautiful evening and we enjoyed a lot, I recommend the place if you want to spend a hilarious evening, without being pretentious.
Marriage of Helen and David
A week after the hen there was the wedding. Basically it rained until we entered the church, then stopped and the sun miraculously came out. The dress was beautiful Nuccia and she was super forma! Peccato aver perso l'entrata in chiesa della sposa.. ma esiste un matrimonio che inizia cinque minuti prima dell'orario previsto????!
Il rinfresco e la cena sono stati davvero ottimi, in particolare ho apprezzato i confetti alla mela verde e gli gnocchi alla crema di piselli con scaglie di tartufo.. fantastici!
Dopo cena abbiamo aperto le danze ci siamo lanciati in balli scatenati coinvolgendo anche gli altri invitati. Intanto fuori calava il freddo, infatti tutte le donzelle, compresa la sposa, si son fatte prestare la giacca dai loro gentilissimi accompagnatori.
Bella giornata!
hiding a lot, I know, but it was a very messed up, now we hope that you have fixed everything (I'll explain in the next post) and I begin to tell you a couple of events dating back to early September.
Hen Party Nuccia:
We went to Osteria Opium (the name says it all ..) for dinner and after dinner.
It 's a pretty rough place, where dinner is truly bad, but there is much mess and after dinner dancing and singing with an embarrassing karaoke. There was already
was several times years ago and I was always very outgoing bent (and not just me) I remember friends who crawl under the tables, people who ambush, the war with meatballs, strange dances, disturbing characters, bottles of limoncello that turned, crowded and things like that:)
The evening was very fun, but challenging loooong, I tell you that there were only three bachelor parties, birthdays of two tables where they were virtually almost all men and a small table in the middle of the room We were sitting where you are. We had no peace!
I was locked in a bathroom with a groom in his underwear, photographed with the friends who have tried making me drink to get drunk all (with me they fall ill), every time I got to take a picture wherever I was dragged to the room and forced me to dance the usual Latin dances. Every time I would send all the Nuccia but, they glared at him and my little respite lasted ..
E 'was a beautiful evening and we enjoyed a lot, I recommend the place if you want to spend a hilarious evening, without being pretentious.
Marriage of Helen and David
A week after the hen there was the wedding. Basically it rained until we entered the church, then stopped and the sun miraculously came out. The dress was beautiful Nuccia and she was super forma! Peccato aver perso l'entrata in chiesa della sposa.. ma esiste un matrimonio che inizia cinque minuti prima dell'orario previsto????!
Il rinfresco e la cena sono stati davvero ottimi, in particolare ho apprezzato i confetti alla mela verde e gli gnocchi alla crema di piselli con scaglie di tartufo.. fantastici!
Dopo cena abbiamo aperto le danze ci siamo lanciati in balli scatenati coinvolgendo anche gli altri invitati. Intanto fuori calava il freddo, infatti tutte le donzelle, compresa la sposa, si son fatte prestare la giacca dai loro gentilissimi accompagnatori.
Bella giornata!
0 comments:
Post a Comment