Friday, June 19, 2009

Nike Freeks Wrestling Shoes

"SUL ROMANZO" INTERVISTA ACIDO

Hello, let me begin by asking at what age he approached the writing and whether or not it was a fluke.

Rather later, in 2001 more or less, 34 years, I attended a writing course with Stefano Tassinari, some tell I had already written, but from there the intention became stronger. It was the day of the G8 in Genoa. I do not know whether to call the fortuitous encounter with writing, but had to move to a creative and active phase after years of passive enjoyment of cinema, theater, music, literature, all taken in a disordered and without education.

If we consider how extreme the creative instinct e la razionalità consapevole, lei collocherebbe il suo modo di produrre scrittura a quale distanza dai due?

Non saprei. Ma devo cercare il punto medio, devo assolutamente cercare di far dialogare bene la mia parte cognitiva e quella emotiva, solo così posso scrivere cose decenti, solo così posso analizzare lucidamente quello che mi succede attorno e “vedere” davvero fatti e persone.

Moravia, cascasse il mondo, era solito scrivere tutte le mattine, come descriverebbe invece il suo stile? Ha un metodo rigido da rispettare o attende nel caos della vita un’ispirazione? Ce ne parli.

Purtroppo non ho un metodo. Non ho la televisione ma mi perdo davanti al pc, solo il primo libro (Alienazioni Po, 2002) I wrote in a stream of consciousness is not interrupted by navigation, consultations, check email and fuck different. I'm lazy and distracted, the son of Facebook and YouTube. But when I open a document the miracle happens and I can almost always something satisfying to build it. It's a magical moment. I remain incredulous and if I can write at least one sheet of A4 paper, I feel a release of endorphins as if I had over an hour. If I do not have guilt.

What can not do without while preparing to write? Do you have any curiosity or anecdote to tell about it?

Before starting a novel or a novella slaughters a goat and the attack on the Ikea bookcase. No, joke. No no snowman, funny, no mouse, no rituals, no affectation.

Wilde bowed in front of the tomb of Keats in Rome, Marinetti wanted to "spit" on the altar of art, what is its relationship with the great writers of the past? It is this relationship changed over time?

When I read the classics (I fearful of the holes) I'm thinking what are eternal, timeless. This is obvious, it happens to everyone. But I devote myself more useful to contemporary important, in my case Houellebecq was crucial, for all practical purposes, I mean. For the language, the vision of this. Of course, human nature always repeats the same mechanisms that cut through the centuries like butter.

The advent of new technologies has altered the old patterns of confrontation between center and periphery, in spite of this there are still places where the Italian literature and writers focus? Once there were Florence or Venice, Rome and Turin, what is your idea on this?

In Bologna I often go to the library Modo Infoshop, there are evening presentations almost every night, there is a magic, an hour ago I was there. The network makes it that nobody can feel (or claim to be) fully provincial and peripheral.

Writing has improved or worsened the path of life? In other words, he believes that literature has provided the best means to bring in atto i suoi desideri?

Nonostante facessi una vita piuttosto sana (niente droghe, alcool, atletica agonistica) nei mesi invernali avevo una bronchite che sembrava tubercolosi, una tosse secca da uscire pazzo, la mattina dopo essermi lavato i denti vomitavo quasi sempre. Anche sangue. Nessuna spiegazione del disturbo e quindi nessun rimedio. La mia ragazza mi ha fatto notare che da quando ho cominciato a scrivere tutto questo è scomparso di botto. Come se avessi scaricato delle “negatività”, come se avessero trovato un “canale”. Magari sono cazzate e il caso ha giocato tutta la parte.

La ringrazio e buona scrittura.

GRAZIE A VOI

SUL ROMANZO

0 comments:

Post a Comment