Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Carrot Juice Can You Freeze

with timbale!

As I said, this was a very busy time for me: work, some family concerns and ideas.
Fortunately, the concerns have vanished and new ideas developed.
I am very happy!
certainly have not been moments of great culinary creativity, but I assure you, it is eaten at home!
What I offer today is a recipe for "institutional" of my family.
It is the highlight of my mother, my aunt and my grandmother before them! The great women that I have always been close and from which I learned all the most important things in my life.
It 's the main course of feasts, family gatherings, the winter period.
And here's the recipe:

Timbale Serves 4 (or 2 abundant)
4 sheets of pasta for lasagna (my mother storcerà mustache, but the pasta at home just do not have time to prepare it)
350 gr minced meat (best) 250 grams of peas

1 liter of tomato sauce to taste


Parmesan cheese 1 onion
butter


extra virgin olive oil 1 cup red wine

begin with the preparation of sauce. In a large pot I browned 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil in a thin-sliced \u200b\u200bred onion and I added the ground beef. After a couple of minutes I added peas and a glass of red wine. Then the tomato sauce. I mixed and did go for half an hour over low heat, stirring occasionally and seasoning with salt.
Meanwhile, I quickly blanched the sheets of pasta, I cut the mozzarella, grated parmesan and heated the sauce. In a pan
I smeared a small amount of sauce and I lay a sheet of pasta, I poured the tomato sauce, I added the diced mozzarella, parmesan cheese and some pieces of butter. I
superimposed another sheet of pasta e ho continuato con la farcitura fino a terminare tutte le sfoglie.
L'ultima l'ho guarnita con un po' si salsa e un po' di besciamella.
Ho inserito nel forno già caldo a 180° per 30 minuti.
Da leccarsi i baffi!

English Corner here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment