Despite my long absence and now naturata habit of eating things simple, healthy and fast, is coming back I want to prepare something more laborious.
This time I tried to do with my hands a sauce with which to accompany the rolls veal.
As I have said many times, both me and Pepper are lovers of strong flavors, spicy. Well, this recipe is pretty spicy! The
We ate a few nights ago when, despite my usually return home after 20.30, I still had the strength to walk around in the kitchen.
rolls 4 slices of veal (mine were pretty big, buy from a breeder Abruzzo) 1 hg sweet ham 1 / 2 buffalo mozzarella oil, salt, black pepper , red onion on a cutting board
Arrange the slices of meat and cover with a little 'black pepper. Roll up each fettina1 slice of ham, a bit 'of mozzarella, cut into cubes, wrap the slices and close them with toothpicks. In a pan, pour a tall spoon of olive oil, put 1 / 2 red onion thinly sliced, you heat and saute for a minute on each side of the rolls. Add 1 cup of white wine and two glasses of hot water and cook for half an hour, stirring from time to time the rolls.
Wrought
10 dried tomatoes 20 green olives 20 pitted black olives pitted 1 / 2 red onion, thinly sliced \u200b\u200b 2 tablespoons oil 1 tablespoon chili maccinato
Put all ingredients of the mixer and control everything until you reach the desired consistency of beaten (I l 'I put in motion for 30 seconds). Pour the mixture into a pan and heat on low flame, being careful not to stick to the bottom.
Once the rolls are ready, mix with the beat.
Beware of the chili, I may have overdone it a bit '!
Inglese Corner here!
0 comments:
Post a Comment