single .. no, shit ..
E 'for some weeks that I have fun with online play. They are so infoiati I went to read the instructions for how to proceed with extra points. Simple, just download bullshit like ring tones, icons, programs .. but "someone" has allowed me to download anything on her .. uh my computer so I discarded this hypothesis. Remained to be completed surveys (which che ho fatto, ma i punti non sono arrivati!) o iscriversi ad un sito di quelli che ti fanno trovare l'anima gemella.
Beh, ieri mi sono iscritta.. tanto ora sono singola.. e posso permettermelo!
Il sito è molto accurato, sia nella descrizione di se stessi che in quella di un candidato papabile. Mi metto quindi a rispondere ad una serie infinita di domande sul mio fisico.. altezza, peso, corporatura, capelli, occhi, mi è toccato pure darmi un voto :), altre domande sullo stile di vita, istruzione, abitudini.. fumi, sei vegetariana, vuoi figli, sei stata sposata, vivi coi tuoi, come ti vesti, gusti musicali, sei romantica, e una serie di altri quesiti stile Marzullo.
Stessa cosa per le caratteristiche the ideal partner, I indicated age, height, weight, hair (as long as they have!) and everything else .. in practice it turned out the perfect man ..
Well, I have a nickname, and so on ..
do a tour among the candidates that the system selected, to find a photo that inspires me, I found someone, especially a guy, Mr. X, that reminds me a lot of "one person". Mando to 3 / 4 unlucky with two cocks an email and ask them to chat .. I do not shit.
Meanwhile I see that I have 18 people in line to chat with me .. I look at their profiles .. fifty faces of manic, people impossible .. Waste them all .. A semi
constant noise distracts me is the phony email that I quote in site, I received 27 e-mail .. people who sent me "drifters," "flirt", "winks" (I still have not figured out what they are), and test mail. I turn off everything.
tonight armed with patience return to the site .. 235 Email, I look at first, but there's all the time, I can not even keep up .. I decide to chat with 6 people (including 2 of those that had bothered me last night, here between Mr X).
Result: after half an hour, more than a headache, no speech interesting, indeed, no talk .. that these were great compliments .. "How beautiful you are," as you are funny "(but if you've only said hello?)," As you're sweet! "," You're not chatting with others, are very jealous, "" I hear you're the right girl for me ".. and a series of crap on this site.
conclude by returning part of the conversation with Mr. X: NBB
hello, what are you doing in that of the xxxx?
MRX work in that area south
clothes
NBB NBB
MRX boh .. well you live in Brianza, we are opposed to
MRX ahh then we will never meet .. you're so beautiful
NBB (chance) Well first know each other via chat ..
.... just jump ten lines
MRX you do? You're not chatting with others, are jealous .. and I want you
NBB'm sorting the mail, here is a mess .. I see you are writing for a year how it works?
MRX I saw a dozen girls, but after the first meeting I have not more magazines, they were all stupid .. us when we meet? NBB
I might be stupid and also I would like to avoid encounters with predators .. let's talk about 'before
MRX tell
NBB for example, you could tell me what you like or do not like. I hate the morning, the places and people pussy, I love music, concerts, I like to eat, drink, smoke, do you?
MRX to me like you when we meet?
car I deleted from the site. But there are still people who may fall?
0 comments:
Post a Comment