Friday, December 19, 2008

Victoria's Secret Sweet Talk Lip Gloss

The sun .. how nice .. that cool .. hooray!

After buckets of water, snow and wind, the sun finally burst.

it possible that when I drive for the office he is there, height windshield, pointing straight to my eyes?! Turn right, and left him, though pale or obscured by fog, it is always there that you do not see anything!? That makes you brought tears to the eyes, which in turn they drop the makeup, which in turn will end up in the eye, and ensure that they are dicks ..

propose again All the way my repertoire of accidents "guide", which is different from the "awake in the morning" when I perform only an hour before.
Yes, the mornings are not in a good mood.

PS do not tell me to buy sunglasses .. I do not look good, then it would be too simple, and then forget them at home .. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment