Monday, February 9, 2009

Used Le Creuset Ottawa

Today ..

Today, in the office, attacked the plate with my name on the door ..

From now on, always in the office, I can finally say that I have a PC and a phone ..
No, I was 4 months without working tools .. but I had two pc and two phones! The pc to work on, and a pc to download la posta, nella stanza accanto. Un telefono con un numero che non era il mio nella stanza dove lavoravo, e il telefono con il mio numero nella stanza accanto, insieme all'altro pc .. eheh non posso certo parlare di lavoro sedentario, viste le corse che mi facevo! :)

Oggi, sono uscita dall'ufficio durante l'ora blu.. per tutta San Donato c'era un cielo bellissimo, e ho pensato che non potevo non essere felice.

La vita è spesso difficile, ma io oggi ero felice, nonostante le difficoltà, nonostante una cattiva notizia che mi obbligherà a posticipare una cosa a cui tengo tantissimo, e che speravo di poter fare a breve..
Pazienza, devo solo resistere ancora un pochino, for now I enjoy what I have ..

PS a tight hug close to all those who in this period were close to me .. old and new friends, or even items lost in the network.

PPS saw what happened tonight and these days, I would like to remind everyone that Italy is a secular state.

0 comments:

Post a Comment