The silence in recent months is due not only to the use of facebook, which however, allowed me to maintain contact with many of my contacts, simply, actually, I did not have much to say, or better .. I would have spoken with a tone of sad and colorless, so I wanted to avoid .. more silence at times.
Lately I was thinking to start to write, post and wondered how I started, then, in the last two weeks have happened, almost by accident, the facts .. and even if they are a bit 'rusty I decided not to miss the opportunity to tell you!
Two weeks ago I met in person Baolino and the Cello :) We had to
Lambrate brewery, which among other things, I really liked, and we spent a nice evening with friends other two of their friends. Not happy I decided to drag them to an evening petarda to Magnolia, so after an hour of the queue on Forlanini, we found ourselves sballicchiare with another beer in hand .. and there are also those who took to mosh! (And who did not want me to smoke!). Baolino sure that it is a good character on! While the Cello, which I then had the opportunity to know better, fortunately for me, more seriously:) I would say a gentleman ..
On Sunday, however, after several failed attempts, in Rimini, I met 2PA ! Paul, of all the bloggers is that they are most fond of, a person that I am permitted to make confidences, and of which I trusted now "skin" and that means .. was exactly what I expected .. except for an adorable, every adorabilissima Romagna that has made me more sympathetic!
Bloggers to know and show us parts of their lives, then we become attached, you follow them, maybe you swap the address of msn, sometimes there is also on fb and when you know them in person not are no longer strangers, they are now, like friends .. sure, maybe not so for all .. I, for my contacts, I can be lucky! :) The next
I know that this is now a friend .. I say only a letter .. L! L be warned! :)
Lately I was thinking to start to write, post and wondered how I started, then, in the last two weeks have happened, almost by accident, the facts .. and even if they are a bit 'rusty I decided not to miss the opportunity to tell you!
Two weeks ago I met in person Baolino and the Cello :) We had to
Lambrate brewery, which among other things, I really liked, and we spent a nice evening with friends other two of their friends. Not happy I decided to drag them to an evening petarda to Magnolia, so after an hour of the queue on Forlanini, we found ourselves sballicchiare with another beer in hand .. and there are also those who took to mosh! (And who did not want me to smoke!). Baolino sure that it is a good character on! While the Cello, which I then had the opportunity to know better, fortunately for me, more seriously:) I would say a gentleman ..
On Sunday, however, after several failed attempts, in Rimini, I met 2PA ! Paul, of all the bloggers is that they are most fond of, a person that I am permitted to make confidences, and of which I trusted now "skin" and that means .. was exactly what I expected .. except for an adorable, every adorabilissima Romagna that has made me more sympathetic!
Bloggers to know and show us parts of their lives, then we become attached, you follow them, maybe you swap the address of msn, sometimes there is also on fb and when you know them in person not are no longer strangers, they are now, like friends .. sure, maybe not so for all .. I, for my contacts, I can be lucky! :) The next
I know that this is now a friend .. I say only a letter .. L! L be warned! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment