Thursday, October 22, 2009

What Should I Feel Inside My V

in a drawer .. never open in 9 years .. Uff

To my beloved husband Renzo (thoughts at random)

"I'm sitting waiting at the bar in Piazza Gorini, and withdraw my medical records. I look at you while you're away, and I think what love has brought us together, and I must say thanks to Destiny for that too.
Never, as in this period, I felt your love so true, great, irreplaceable.

I know that I have always been troubled by doubt, suspicion, "Woman of little faith I have always said" Forgive me ... but I was blinded by passion and jealousy.
Now that I see with eyes bright and full of True love, I realize how much you were great, unique.

Thank heaven for what he gave me. I gave you! He gave me a love that every woman dreams deep in his heart and think it will always be a dream.
For me it was a great gift of God, as was the arrival of Sarah, the love of Luke, the friendship of your sister and friendship of so many people.
I had many gifts, is not it?

Whatever happens, I was so happy and I wish I were too, forever. For you, for me, Sara. Happiness should always be the thing that unites us, even when you cry!
tears away, smile at the good things that you can see, feel, live!
Love all you can, you'll feel better. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment