Friday, September 25, 2009

Bottomless Party Advice

that beard ..

not my fault if the doctor stared at me for a visit at 18.20 Friday ..
not my fault if the study is being
Burgundy .. not my fault if I decide to get back to Piazza del Duomo on foot .. fumarmi right for that couple of cigarettes ..
not my fault if while I am there to walk quietly, smoking, texting, watching the windows and trying not to fall off the heels (three cm), all at the same time of course, I am overwhelmed by the group, a crowd of girls ( girls?) screaming .. no, not just to look good girls .. indeed .. men .. several men ..
not my fault if they are very near to me when Rinascente "three girls and two little men .. I spend a little more than a meter away ..
I'm tired, I sleep and my feet hurt .. I would like to reach the metro .. but Holy shit, Claudia, Naomi and Eve .. just had to get at that time??
Uff .. that beard ..


Ragassuoli PS .. admit that you wanted to be in my shoes .. (Well maybe not in my shoes ..)

PPS were the two little men D & G

0 comments:

Post a Comment