Monday, October 20, 2008

Hawker Beechcraft Parts

Pprrrr

We met eleven years ago when I was still a young girl and he was already elderly, but still in good shape. I always thought that Pprrr was a "sir", no, do not get me wrong, in this case do not talk about age, but of ways di fare. Stile impeccabile.. beh non forse nell'apparire (eh eh eh) ma nel modo di porsi e di essere, gentile, educato, generoso, non si è mai perso dietro le piccole cose.. (e lo pensavo già prima che mi offrisse migliaia di brioche, barrette kinder, caramelle, e qualsiasi tipo di leccornia..)

Pprrr è veramente una persona importante per me, e non glielo dico mai, non glielo dimostro mai abbastanza. Pprrr, con me, è presente e paziente, paziente e presente. Spalla su cui piangere, amico con cui scherzare, fidato consigliere, grande ascoltatore. Pprrr è la persona a cui confido paure, dubbi e debolezze perchè è l'unico, per certi versi, in grado di capirmi. (o forse l'unico che riesce ad listen to me? :))

Pprrr I want a big well, which I feel do not deserve a well done small and large gestures of attention. Pprrr is a disillusioned dreamer who is afraid of not being remembered, who suffers from not having enough happy memories, which is yielding to the belief that something good can no longer happen.
Pprrr has stopped trying, and now expect, perhaps, with little hope, that in the end we all want .. love ..

Pprrr insult me \u200b\u200bfor this post so personal, but I have the address book of important people for me to carry on, and I can not overlook.

I did not say many things, but infuse the know and I know him ..

Pprrr PS I miss you ...
PPS Women, try the "form" of Pprrr and surely you will be satisfied! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment