Yes, October 13th was my birthday (the next one will celebrate at least between 2 / 3 years) this time I said to myself "why celebrate one day when I can do more parties?" and so it was. I celebrated 3 times! :) No
Celebration 1
This was the real party, there is nothing to be surprised like last year, with 30 invited to the halfway point, but something more intimate with their closest friends. Unfortunately, some friends, and delinquent children sick because I am not able to come (true Ery, Ele, and Sam Worth?) But make up .. We went to Osteria
Opium, as the name says it all, a place where I had been several years ago and more recently, on the occasion of farewell hen Nuccia.
We ate, drank, danced and sang (yes there was also a karaoke (yes, I sang I)), although I do not love the Karaoke was a really nice evening, so that we have closed the restaurant. .
Thanks for the wonderful evening friends .. Here are some photos ..
No Celebration 2
On the very day of my birthday with Fabio and dad went to the Bay to take the pizza and then travel home to celebrate with you Erika and Stella.
I blew out the candles (when too many years have reduced to a single candle) and we had a good chat, between a scream and the other stars .. :)
Thanks Erika!
PS Notice how in his "home" Fabio dressed as Uncle ..
Celebration No.3
discarded all the gifts .. I realize that a missing .. that of Fabio, who promptly tells me that his gift is not anything useless, but something to do with the week after my birthday .. and will be a surprise.
Throughout the week, I ask questions, torn between curiosity and the desire to not ruin the surprise .. I think a dinner, a weekend, an evening at the theater .. none of this, a real surprise! I never expected him to be such a sacrifice!
On Saturday morning, I still do not know what to expect in the evening, I just know that I should not dress so elegant .. Saturday night I sense that this is a gig .. and I shudder ..
Considering that when I talk about music, generally, do not listen to me or listen to me in part, may be his impression on the name of a group that maybe I spoke to him instead because I was shit .. Panic!
resist the temptation to go on the internet .. and got into the car, Fabio, very nicely gives me a newspaper article, with photos of Ornella Vanoni in concert that night in Milan .. but no helmet ..
arrive at Rolling Stone .. panic .. then I see the stands full of shirts .. Calexico !!!!! do not believe it! one of my favorite bands! (Actually I made a lot of heads with this group) and surprise surprise at the end of the concert Vinicio onstage to sing two songs!
Thanks Fabio, this year too perfect gift!
0 comments:
Post a Comment