Sunday, October 26, 2008

Industrial Size Sinker Mold

Dad goes out with friends and we ..

Yesterday evening my father came out (finally) to have dinner with his friends, so me and Fabio we took advantage to spend a romantic seratina only us ..

I helped my father to choose suit, tie and shoes, I ironed my shirt and we checked all the items should not forget, telephone, medicines, money, keys, etc.. Then I waited Fabio (which of course came "calmly").

I booked for 22 (and we managed to arrive late!;)) To the bank Brazier, Fabio restaurant that has long wanted to try. The place is very nice, warm and romantic .. the chandeliers with beautiful .. non trovate? Il giardino, poi, è incantevole e si affaccia su un canale, con tanto di barchetta. In primavera dev'essere uno spettacolo!

Il servizio, invece, è migliorabile, e nel menù i prezzi non son molto chiari.. ecco una scenetta all'arrivo del cameriere:

Sara: vorrei i Medaglioni di Limousine in crema Roquefort e gherigli di noci
cameriere: sono finiti
Sara: allora Filetto di manzo alla Rossini con il patè d’oca e scaglie di Tartufo d’Alba
cameriere: è finito
Sara: allora cosa mi consiglia?
cameriere: manzo del Nebraska
Sara: ok, with roast potatoes
waiter uh are over, we have baked potatoes with blue cheese inside ..
Sara: (a little 'puzzled) vabbbene ..

I ate the most delicious meat of all time! advice to all the Nebraska Beef ! the taste was really good and the meat melts in your mouth .. spectacular! All of course accompanied by a good Nero d'Avola.

The evening was very romantic, and after dinner, wishing we could move to see the concert in the pub next door, but we preferred to go home, we were too exhausted by their dinner! and also on the bill ..

a night I wish you all well .. (But do pay the bill to your he ..)

0 comments:

Post a Comment