Good evening my love,
today I had a really bad day. Mamma mia. I got up early to go to college, of course my dress provocatively and AARR boys in the spring creates some unexpected vogia! In short, we have tried at least ten. Who gave me flowers in the underground, who I wanted to offer breakfast, lunch those who wanted to offer me ice cream directly :-) Anyway the morning was gone. And no one has caught nothing, except one. The only one I considered. He just picked the books that I have fallen. And so for the kindness I gave him the phone number. He answers me: I got the girl "I simply answered" currency you love. I did not ask you di sposarmi":-) Vedremo se resisterà o si farà sentire.
Finita la mattinata nel pomeriggio sono andata a provare degli abiti per la sfilata e finalmente a casa alle 8. Uff quanto sono stanca. Ora sono entrata in internet e ho pensato a voi:-) Vi regalo un'altra foto va bene?
Spero vi piacciano:-)
Tesori vi devo lasciare. La mia giornata non è finita. Io purtroppo devo andare a lavorare. Ma almeno mi diverto, spero ci siano tantiragazzi simpatici a tenermi compagnia:-)
Per chi mi cerca io sono sempre QUI al lavoro. A presto amorini...
0 comments:
Post a Comment