Saturday, May 16, 2009

Hepatitis Core Antibody

are .... Tonight in

Hello my sweet love,
Thanks to everyone who came to visit me at my show and thanks for the many compliments. I hope that I and my girlfriend we were able to drive you crazy. From the comments I think so :-). Thanks also to Max, who has kept us company for a long time and deserved a prize. He has known me through the blog ...
Today I decided to get married. Are connected a bit 'in exchange for 4 CAM chat, then a pizza with a friend and then back to work. I'm workaholic :-) Joking aside, I enjoy and I think especially to divertitre too. I'm waiting. If the pizza goes well tonight I'll give a SHOW in PAIR . He knows how to make me impazire while I'll go crazy at work :-) voi.Torno Smack

SHOW IN CAM

0 comments:

Post a Comment