Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Best Fuel Milage Trucks

A wonderful day ..

sleepless night .. completely sleepless ..
06.30 am I go to the window to check the snow conditions, I see a lot of free places in the house .. I parked the car a bit 'far, I think it is appropriate to move, also to see whether some .. then I will get to sleep ..
07.00 am arrival at the car, fitted with a paddle, is full of snow, that worries me is not so much above the snow (the car), but below that, blame the snow plow ..
07:15 hours I do pay the caretaker the shovel " professional "
at 08.30 to finish shoveling .. by car .. will not start .. 08.45
meeting Mr. electrician, on the street, intent on start other machines, I am stepping stone ..
09.00 am electrician tells me "drive for at least 20 minutes." He decides to go visit my father ..
09.45 am after a little 'speed coming from my father, who greets me with the glasses is not his ..
10.00 am my father's glasses are found in a drawer in another guest .. without a lens and the frames course .. 10.30 am
group exercise, be part of me .. after doing exercises for neck and back, the nurse asks if anyone has lovely old men of sorrows .. gets only one hand .. mine.
11.30 am lunch. Help maids who run away to chase the old folks in wheelchairs, and remedy the second double-double and first for my father ..
12.00 am greeting you all .. it is time to go home. I have not washed, I have not combed, I have not even had breakfast and lunch .. I hurt my neck and I sleep pig .. I pretty disgusting ..
12:05 pm the car will not start.
12:15 pm I find myself in the street, to stop any pedestrian approaching a car hoping to have the cables ..
at 14.00 it's cold and I'm more and more disgusting, but I find a guy who moved to pity and help me ..
14.15 hrs the machine does not start, even with cable ..
at 14.30 finally opens the mechanic near where I parked . It immediately attacks us again, the cables, nothing, hack, anything, ask me the instruction manual of the car .. are puzzled ..
14:45 hours the mechanic tells me to call the carroattrezzi of his friend, to raise the machine from another friend .. spending only € 50 for transport, I am very puzzled ..
the call at 15.00 carroattrezzi , my, what passes through my aggratis 's insurance .. agree on where to take the car, and I can check a place near my house ..
at 15:15 I start to pack gifts for the tombola afternoon, my father sat on the chair next to me .. sleeping ..
at 16.00 on carroattrezzi charge me and my little one, the boys are cute , and convince me to bring the car to a mechanic near at their store, which is still close to my house ..
16.15 pm we arrive, the boys invite me into their office and offer me tea and pastries are nice .. I think that I have washed, combed or tricks .. below that the amphibians have a stocking different, and I have a sweatshirt but warm obscene .. fortunately does not do so hot .. and I keep my coat buttoned up well!
at 17.00 and enter the mechanic says "pump!" ehm .. "Is the fuel pump, do not have the spare part .. come tomorrow, maybe ..
at 17:20 one of the two boys with me at home .. with carroattrezzi .. :)
at 17.30 and then spending a bit fast 'to cazzeggiano
faint at 19.00 on the couch .. so is inconvenient, will not sleep more than half an hour ..
I wake up at 23.30 .. I .. I .. Hungry? so, too, but mostly I want to smoke .. Mmm packages that I bought this morning are in the bag .. the bag is .. mmm .. in the car ..
VDM

NB spell check suggests that I change the word "nice " in "nice" .. I'm sick!

0 comments:

Post a Comment