Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Can U Get Herpes In Your Nose



E 'was born in 2002 and then exploded in 2003, the warmest year, beautiful and happy for me ..

She was not there, but it was a bit 'as if it were there, bask in the enchantment of that summer, there was love, was my best friend Paul .. the person I wanted and I love the most ever, there was my father, lost but happy, there was San Remo with its fireworks, there was the sea where you can play ball together, and I was there confused, happy, loving and living ..

Sorry for the digression .. I said, 2002 and 2003 were two years are crucial for growth of my musical culture, especially that of the '60s and '70s, but not only .. Groups
famous niche groups, great groups, groups stupidly brilliant .. some we have loved, others do not like them .. but it was still a rebirth .. and for this I must thank two people. One in particular ..
In those months I opened my eyes .. on music and love .. :) This evening I

timing certain events which occurred just between 2002 and 2003, you know, my memory sucks .. so I went to take a diary. I began writing the 3 September 2002 (1 2 3 I note that the star would Bandabardò released a few days later), then, everything started from that date ..
The diary is in the details almost every day ranging from 09/03/2002 to 12/26/2002, then they are only included dates and notes .. until early 2005, when then, the journal has not had reason to be written.

Tonight I want to talk about music, not the classical music that I started listening in prevalence since 2003, but the music I listened to that over the last three months of 2002, which then has changed my life ..

Those three months were the beginning of a great thing. In those three months listening to music then I suddenly stopped listening, because some people have given me the opportunity to listen to each other, probably better ..

However the matter is this .. some songs were the soundtrack of involuntary those three magical months for me .. loads of love and fear, and rapprochements goodbyes, knowing that sooner or later it would all be over and that a train would leave, full of very deep feelings, never felt before .. Then silence, these songs seven years ago are gone and forgotten ..

Tonight I open the diary, and in addition to my stories, the exact dates, I also find phrases .. Scattered phrases .. I understand now that it's songs .. but I use google to see author and title .. I have heard some, and I felt catapulted in those years, for a few seconds it was as if it were still 2002, and it was amazing, sad, but fantastic! A

you ever heard a song that maybe not heard when a time and associate it with people, places and situations in your past? :)

The post is getting long .. but I want to make a play!
you insert some of those sentences .. see if we can figure out what song it is .. Some are simple, others are not .. but since I'm good I put the link to listen to them .. And you see
not take it too loud .. in recent years have gained a lot .. at least from the musical point of view ..

Good listening and good play .. (Given that I was 25 years old)

1) (this is easy) so Horrified, I not tell you how, when, and if you have me .. But like so while you continue to drink and smoke .. but how many cigarettes you have! and you get closer .. take my hands .. I will follow you as well, once in a while is good for everything, even my things, so going a bit 'sideways as your words, your philosophy .. and you get closer .. take my hands ..

2) Here goes .. up in smoke last cigarette, the last story .. lived in half, and the city consumes about highways rites common .. Friday .. ... And I'm not ashamed, no, to play the fool if they are drunk .. and I do not blame today .. Siiiii ..

3) .. and where are all gone who knows where .. and where you are .. the only reason ..

4) remain lying in bed last night looking upward, not to mention that now you do not need to say more .. tomorrow wherever you are, you'll know in an instant .. I will have no secrets for you here and find me again ..

5) Let me also mad because the pain scares me, our love makes you smile, and it is useless to pretend .. let the world forget us, and like a breath of wind, these words do not want that now, caress your face. None of us will be, none of us will be more ..

6) and the bride was laughing while dancing naked with you, and the scandal of your love is stronger than the strongest saints Kings ... What did he mean? maybe she wanted to impress .. or only to be understood ..

7) (easy) you feel inside all the songs, in a place inside, I know you feel, and speak of perfume, you stick in a thought and did not budge, I hear the point that problems in point that it is already late, stay as you want ..



Yes ... in 2002 I listened to " francesco renga ..." (listen to see what you just highlight the name written between the quotes .. but first read and try to guess the songs!
Then take me to blows!:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment