MARCO TAROZZI TORNA SU ACIDO E 12 ORE DI ANDREA ACCORSI ( L'informazione di Bologna )
They have several things in common, and Saverio Fattori Andrea Accorsi. Fond of athletics and running (a love-hate relationship, I would call probably Xavier) and love to write. Both collaborate on the most historic trade magazine "Racing", which is driven by the Bologna moved to another job in Milan, Daniele Menarini. So, if anyone wants to read stories with the race have to do without the risk of drowning in a sea of \u200b\u200bplatitudes, can rely on them. Both today are writers "published". Xavier
factors is the time. It is also one of the most persuasive among those with a term that certainly could be called simplistic and banal "New writers". She has left behind evidence of literary thickness (Disposals Po "and" Who Killed the Talk Talk "), and for over a year to press for Gaff Publisher," Lactic Acid ". I will if you let him get away, there is still time. Be aware, however, that you will be faced with a noir, a novel that explores the shadows, hidden among the folds of life. Not a story about the "beauty of athletics," indeed. A book so intriguing how complicated, full of paranoia Claudio Seregni, the protagonist, who embarks on paths and intricate, like that of doping in sport, without judging, but trying to figure out directly from mentality of his players. A sensitive issue to be tackled in a "neither unaware nor colluding ', as stated factors. And a story that binds to an ending that leaves open many avenues to the interpretation of the reader.
Andrea Accorsi did not choose an easy way to express his passion for racing. His is a life ultramaratoneta. Of particular level, among others. And during a race long breath, a "12 hours" in fact, unfolds the story of his first work, animated by autobiographical. "As a result of a small brain aneurysm for which I was the victim in the summer of 2001," says Andrea, "I completely lost my memory. Rebuild my life has become a book, motivated by the desire to be reborn in a different light than I had lit up the road in previous years. Going back to those years when I navigate between the gray of a time when the images were blurry and suffering amnesia of a present full of doubts, I found myself. "
Lactic acid - Saverio Fattori - Publisher Gaff - 180 pages - 11 €
12 HOURS - Andrea Accorsi - & My Book - 216 pages - 15.85 €
12 hours
The Information Bologna (Tomorrow Bologna), Tuesday, December 29, 2009
0 comments:
Post a Comment