Eccomi.. sono pronta per il post Natalizio!!
Fioccano (parola azzeccata in questi giorni) puntuali i post sul Natale (lo metto maiuscolo perché sono di buon umore..) e sulla neve, da parte dei bloggers amici e non..
Tutto assolutamente prevedibile, specialmente da certe persone.. :)
Ecco comparire quelli "Oh how beautiful the snow" with pictures of trees or snow machines, those "inconveniences of snow," those "oh how nice Christmas," with pictures of decorated trees and happy children, those "I hate Christmas" .. .
What can I say .. all according to the usual script .. even though I was expecting a post from our friend polemic on railways, such as "trade manuals vs automatic", but perhaps did not follow this good news .. patience .. Christmas is for him .. and of course can not miss " And this Christmas ... if semo raised by balls!" but for this we are still a bit 'in advance .. :)
back to me, for those who do not know, for years now, I belong to the category " I hate Christmas " (lowercase because in this case is pissed) .
Ma .. Ladies and Gentlemen .. I'm around you to change! This year is so out .. I want you to even the best wishes! Firecrackers and good wishes! here you are some links:
Firecracker singing ..
Firecracker Hip Hop ..
Area Firecracker Star Wars ..
Apart from this, auguro Amore, amore in tutti i sensi, a voi blogger, a voi amici, a voi tutti.. :)
E.. allora Buon Amore!!!
Fioccano (parola azzeccata in questi giorni) puntuali i post sul Natale (lo metto maiuscolo perché sono di buon umore..) e sulla neve, da parte dei bloggers amici e non..
Tutto assolutamente prevedibile, specialmente da certe persone.. :)
Ecco comparire quelli "Oh how beautiful the snow" with pictures of trees or snow machines, those "inconveniences of snow," those "oh how nice Christmas," with pictures of decorated trees and happy children, those "I hate Christmas" .. .
What can I say .. all according to the usual script .. even though I was expecting a post from our friend polemic on railways, such as "trade manuals vs automatic", but perhaps did not follow this good news .. patience .. Christmas is for him .. and of course can not miss " And this Christmas ... if semo raised by balls!" but for this we are still a bit 'in advance .. :)
back to me, for those who do not know, for years now, I belong to the category " I hate Christmas " (lowercase because in this case is pissed) .
Ma .. Ladies and Gentlemen .. I'm around you to change! This year is so out .. I want you to even the best wishes! Firecrackers and good wishes! here you are some links:
Firecracker singing ..
Firecracker Hip Hop ..
Area Firecracker Star Wars ..
Apart from this, auguro Amore, amore in tutti i sensi, a voi blogger, a voi amici, a voi tutti.. :)
E.. allora Buon Amore!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment