Thursday, July 12, 2007

Bleeding Diesel Fuel System Sprinter Diesel

thinking of "Happy Days"

Molto spesso i sapori e gli aromi si associano a dei ricordi. Riportano alla mente istanti della nostra vita e per un attimo ti riconducono a quei momenti.
Così realizzando queste polpette di tonno, mentre assemblavo tra loro gli ingredienti, mi tornavano alla mente momenti di tanti anni fa, quando bambina di prima elementare gustavo la mia cena guardando i primi episodi di Happy Days . Di quei momenti mi ricordo all television in black and white, my sister who threw down the tiny glasses from the chair and then said, "Mom! iotti chebembe." Yes, he had a language all its own!
But now we come to the recipe!

Tuna Meatballs Serves 2
250 grams of tuna in brine

1 egg 4 tablespoons bread crumbs 3 tablespoons Parmesan


milk to taste garlic, parsley
In a bowl, squeeze the tuna with a fork and break the egg. Begin to knead the bread crumbs and add the Parmesan cheese. Then season with garlic and parsley.
Finally add the milk to achieve the softness desired and shape into balls.
Prepare a baking sheet covered with parchment paper and arrange the meatballs by anointing them with little oil.
Bake for 15 minutes at 180 ° metho pinwheels on baking.

These meatballs are accompanied by new potatoes baked with salt, a little olive oil and rosemary for 45 minutes.

Inglese Corner:
Tuna Balls
Sometimes When I Make Some recipes I start to think of past moments of my life. So When I was making tuna These balls, they're reminded me when I was a little child at first class of Primary School and I used to Have dinner while watching "Happy Days".
I loved this tv series, I was a big fan of Joanie Cunningham. It was the end of 70's and we had a black and white television in the kitchen. My sister was so little! She used to throw away glasses and speak an incomprehensible language! She was so cute!
But now...recipe!
Ingredients for 2
250 gr of tuna
1 egg
4 tbsp of breadcrumbs
3 tbsp of grated parmigiano reggiano
garlic, parsley, e.v.o. oil
milk
In a bowl put tuna and one egg. Stir the ingredients adding breadcrumbs and grated parmigiano. Then savour with garlic and parsley and add milk to obtain a smooth mixture.
Make medium tuna balls and put them in a pan at 180°C for 15 minutes. Remember to turn the tuna balls after 8 minutes so you can cook The Other Side.

0 comments:

Post a Comment