Ho superato brillantemente night. I have met with nothing tragic, the news will cover only the climatic situation of this week. Yesterday at lunch, the thermometer marked 40 ° C al'esterno office, the premises for the night was not good. But I crashed like a Ghiretti and slept all night without a hitch.
Last night I made the rolls using my usual technique: what we have in the fridge?
rolls with sausages and Philadelphia
Serves 2
2 slices of beef sirloin
1 box of 100 gr Philadelphia
2 sausage 1 white onion
extra virgin olive oil, salt, black pepper, chili
2 glasses of red wine
I relaxed for the meat and I spread on each half slice of Philadelphia. Then I put a sausage in the middle and I rolled the meat forming the rolls.
In a pan I poured 2 tablespoons oil, onion cut into thin slices and a pinch of chili powder. I browned the rolls and I added 2 cups of wine. I cooked for an hour and adds a bit 'of water to the meat does not stick to the pan. I
salt and sprinkled with a little 'pepper before serving with a side of lettuce.
Engl ish Corner:
Parcels with Philadelfia cheese and Wurstel
We're having a week of incredible hot weather. Yesterday at lunch time we had 40°C, but it seems that today could be hotter! Anyway I had a great sleep and this means I'm not nervous and I can be concentrated at work.
Yesterday I made this recipe following my favourite inspiration: my fridge!
Ingredients for 2
2 big sirloins
100 gr Philadelfia cheese
2 wurstels
1 white onion
2 glasses of red wine
e.v.o. oli, salt, black pepper, chili pepper
Spread the cheese on both sirloins then put a wurstel in the centre and roll the meat making 2 parcels.
In a large pan pour 2 tbsp of oil then put a sliced onion and some grounded chili pepper. Add the parcels and brown them for a couple of minutes. Add 2 glasses of red wine and cook for 1 hour.
Dress with salt and black pepper.
0 comments:
Post a Comment