Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Trailer De Niñitas Follando

07.21.2007 25 Live - George Michael in Rome

Dopo tanti anni finalmente sabato ho potuto esaudire il desiderio di vedere George Michael in concerto. Fa un certo effetto vedere sul palco un artista di cui si è stati fan fin dalla prima canzone. Ricordo ancora quando durante le vacanze di Natale di tantissimi anni fa costrinsi mio padre a girare tutti record stores to search for the single "Last Christmas"! So to the concert of George Michael gave me the feeling of going to visit a friend who is not encountered for many years.
To celebrate its 25-year career has brought old and new hits: Faith, Jesus To A Child, The Edge of Heaven, and of course many more Amazing.
more emotion exploded when accompanied by an extraordinary saxophonist sang "Careless Whisper". The band's beautiful and amazing visual effects made the show memorable. His voice has never yielded and never have to say that the sound was so perfect all 'Olimpico. From
review!
English Corner:
Last saturday I went to see George Michael in concert. It has been an extraordinary show where he sang all his most successfull hits. I was really happy because I've been his fan since his first album. I had his poster in my bedroom and my desire was to dance with him "Careless Whisper"!
Once I went with my father to all the shops just to find the "Last Christmas" single! Finally we found it.
It was very emotional when he sang "Careless Whisper". He said: " thank you for this 25 year !" and...we can say the same to him!

0 comments:

Post a Comment