few weeks ago, returning from work I found a nice package waiting for me. I pointed to the sender that the packet came from Kobe, Japan and send it to was my dear friend Tomoko.
Tomoko and I are friends since 2001 when we met in London. She is truly a special person, and likeable, as she likes to be called, a "Japanese-Neapolitan" for his contagious joy. When we were in London I was struck by his unbridled passion for dancing ... have you ever seen a Japanese dance salsa? Tomoko
now speaks Italian as a very good since we met in Italy came to visit almost every year. The first time it's been six months! Every time I go back to our country took advantage to take some cooking classes, a subject that interests her very much, because life is the bakery.
His dream is to have its own restaurant, I believe that soon all this will be realized.
But back to talking about the package, packed as usual so encumbered by "Tomokina" and contained within this beautiful Bento you can see in the picture. I was really happy because I wanted so much to buy a real Japanese bento. What is a bento? It is nothing but a Lunch boxes. In Japan, an object is widely used, so that mothers are the real races between them because the children have Inside the bento with more good food and especially beautiful to see. A demonstration of affection of mothers towards their children. Tomoko
also sent me some pictures and directions on how to prepare rice and snacks with which to fill my bento. I can only give me to do and once again thank my friend Tomoko.
My Bento Box
A few days ago back home from work I found a parcel Directly from Kobe, Japan . It Was Sent by Tomoko , 2001 When my friend since we met in London.
Now she speaks a very good Italian Because since 2001 she has here as Almost Every year! The first time she has Been living in Rome for 6 months. Every time she enrols for cookery classes because she loves italian and french cuisine and because she works as "pastry chef".
Anyway when I opened the parcel I found this wonderful Bento Box! I really like it!
What's bento? It's simply the japanese word for lunch box.
Tomoko sent me some pictures and rules to cook rice and little vegetables to put inside my new bento.
Now I have just to start!
Thankyou Tomoko!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment