I accept with pleasure the invitation of Roberto "Fumes Ethyl" and I am going to tell you 8 things about me!
1.
S: Yes, I know it's just one of the letters of the alphabet, but for me it has a special meaning. It 's the letter they start with my name, my name and my pseudonym! 2.
Saffron: is a spice that has always fascinated me. As a child it was very difficult to eat me, I never want to have a certain laziness and wanting to try new foods. My mother made me happy when I prepared the famous risotto alla Milanese. I liked that its yellow color which derived by the presence of saffron, the spice that I first tasted in my life. I could not call me Saffron!
3.
UK : You will know that I am madly in love the United Kingdom? I like everything: the language, the gloomy weather, driving in reverse, eggs and bacon, Shakespeare, and of course London. I know, everyone has his faults!
4.
Camilla: I have already spoken to her, is my cagnolona almost 9 years. 38 kg of hair, affection and a healthy pinch of madness. As his mistress will not be objective, but it is BEAUTIFUL!
5.
George Michael: It was my first official boyfriend! Joke ... of course, but at 14 I was really "in love" with him. I had all his records, posters and was doing some of his photos in the backpack. The fact that he has long been a companion to me in a way ... so calm down I never got hopes! It 'still remains one of my favorite artists and his songs have accompanied me in many moments of my life (see the July 21 concert in Rome).
6.
Gelato: this is indeed a curious thing. I ate my first ice cream cone 12. Since then for me is always and only the cone with nuts, mozzarella and cream. How boring!
7.
Books would live in a library. I love reading. For me it is the best pastime that can be. With the books I spent some unforgettable moments in distant worlds, with different characters. As a child I could not wait to have some 'influence. My mother always gave me books and I stretch out on the couch, wrapped in a blanket and read, read ...
8.
P: another letter of the alphabet! P is called Pepper in life .... P. This blog was created thanks to him, a victim of my culinary experiments and implacable judge!
I close and give the floor to:
Dolcetto
Orchid
Tulip
Excalibur
Jajo
Imma
Giovanna
Cuochetta
0 comments:
Post a Comment