alias: coltelli per tutti*
D opo che mi avete contattato in metà di mille per chiedermi se sto bene, la risposta ufficiale è: si, sto bene - divertente come sappiate prima di me cosa succede qui a Tokyo ! -, ma se posso permettermi un breve commento, non mi capacito di come quel pazzo sia riuscito ad investire solo tre poveri cristia... ehm... scintoisti!
Parlando di università le cose vanno benone: il museo scelto alla fine è stato quello dei nomi, previa sostanziale modifica di progetto tramutata in the museum, including exhibitions of weird ones that we like brainy designer - thanks anyway for the opinions, I also would have chosen the Broken Museum -. In this week of silence I had time to even know the names of my two companions Akama - bespectacled little in love with me - and Masuda - bassist with zeppole and pearl buttons - both to be called with the suffix - kun, as younger than me. Unfortunately, as the teachers call me Mar ( u) ko, unlike all other known last name, no one here gives me the senpai (senior fellow, ergo: worthy of respect!). The minimum account formal and each has manifested towards me at its peak when Akama, in the company of a Japanese girl, asked me to "beat five." I remain appalled and wonder if I'm kidding, but after three minutes in which the fixed, unmoving and smiling with his hand up I decided to "grant" the fateful gesture ... How ever I did! What it is repeated the next day, attended by Ippei Masuda and that taken from delirium gaijin following suit with his hands up ... I would have slapped all.
But on Sunday comes early and with it my gitarella in-port in Tokyo: the goal is planned and the Mori Museum in Roppongi. In the two hours of travel I lose at least three times, but I can always make me a Japanese struggled to understand and find the right way. The tallest building in Tokyo provides a magnificent view of the metropolis, and as you can see what is breathtaking: the city is endless in every direction there are only buildings, houses, roads, railways ... an ant that knows no limit. The Museum hosted a retrospective on the other hand, Turner Prize, whose winners are artists such as Damien Hirst. Of this "artist" - I side of those who do not consider it such - were exposed only a vitamin-ello and muc-ca, and if you present the works you can understand why her writing is just that way. retching and step through, looking a shrug. Always to talk about serious things I really hope that tonight - 4:45 local - the TBS transmits Italy - Netherlands. I am still Italian, not!
* title on request.
0 comments:
Post a Comment