Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Nadine Jansen Pic Blog

Hiro, photography and crazy

S Trano true but I can also go out at night. Not that I went somewhere - if not in the usual barettino of Takanodai - but at least I'm not a hermit life, and most importantly do with the social life of the Japanese. The opportunity presents itself with a call from Alicia - Aimed at the "Italian duo, even if David felt excluded - to join her after dinner at his meeting with Hiro: done deal!

The meeting comes in a somewhat 'concerned, given that Alicia must find accommodation for August in Tokyo for themselves and their luggage, plus interesting problem myself. As agreed arrival after forty minutes and I joined the waiter "points to the table where I was sitting. But what do you know I'm not alone!? Just because it is strange to see a Westerner all alone!? The second strange feeling was very European handshake with which Hiro gave me the welcome. I do not know if there are only very tentative or shake hands as a greeting is not customary, but it made me very happy. I felt a bit 'less out of touch.

Hiro is obviously very rich family, and you can tell by the kind of life that says, traveling extensively throughout the world, knows a lot of interesting people and it "knows" many other more intimately, he scattered houses the globe, but especially - and I assure you that leaves you flabbergasted - he speaks English, French, German and a little 'to say the least perfect English. The ease with which switches from English to Japanese is astounding, and after you drink a beer and sake, it is even more impressive. Without this little hat, Hiro is a photographer very interesting. He knows the technique but focuses on the idea behind the film, which, it says, is a very hot topic here at Musab - and throughout Japan, mainly due to the absence of a genuine tradition.

talk of high level with a high level of alcohol in the body, but what I saw Alicia and the return was true, walking beside the river that takes us home we see something moving on the path, we curious and turn that thing does the same. It will be a cat! It was not a cat, but a rate - or a raccoon, I am not been there to "make a documentary! - Who went happily to hunt at night. We can see with eyes that seemed to ask whether we in turn, e se ne va strafottente. Strani incontri in quel di Tokyo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment