Saturday, June 21, 2008

Minnesota Fats Slate Pool Table 1970s

blank page syndrome

A mmetto that after able to write with some consistency, I now find myself unwilling to face these few pixels # ffffff. We feel the same, starting with small things, the weather here is technically disgusting: it goes from hot humid summer days and sultry to endless hours of rain and dark gray with a speed worthy of shinkansen.

Taken from a few seconds of hot week I rushed to the hairdresser to thin out the aliens and curly hair. Do not think however that it was easy, because if you do not already know as they say in Italy I want to mention it here while I'm old you look behind 3 cm lens with 8 pairs of scissors in hand! University ID photo in my hand - nothing better available - and away we go. I'm not shaved for over a month and when I left I had a beard longer hair ... What surprised me though was the attention to detail that the couple - husband and wife - put in serving the customer before me: I am stuck in the shop for 45 minutes - in which I took down all the Buddhas from Nirvana - to see how the old man before me did you put in the fold of the hair 1.5 cm. When he left I had a hair out of place!

Also noteworthy are the nights of university work which begin to alternate. After two weeks in which to give birth to an idea, at midnight before the delivery I did not have anything yet for the head. Taken from hysteria and despair begin to make the first str ta **** that comes to mind. Printing and binding for the chapter I just have to raise an altar to Ippei, more gentle and patient than ever with a job that I would not have given half a chance to sound decent. Do you want paper, you want the pretty colors, you want the Holy Spirit, but later in class with only 5 minutes late and a booklet that has made the terrible figure ... Will you continue to not consider it a masterpiece, but this announcement sensei does not need to know.

For those curious about the progress of the Broken Museum, will not proceed. The project resulted in an (apparently) final Info Museum, but major problems of communication are interposed between me and my stubborn fellow, Masuda- kun (kun as smaller) in the head. I apologize but I do not rub the characters as if they were to hang clothes and do not use blank lines to make a great logo. Throttling.


PS worthy of attention: the mad murderer Akihabara most likely will be hanged. Death penalty very much "alive" in the Japan Civil Aviation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment