S arò anche dall'altra parte del mondo, ma delle costanti meta-culturali riesco a trovarle facilmente. Al di là di mere questioni tecniche che superano le barriere estetiche - vedi Masuda e i suoi loghi che non sono loghi - sembra proprio che l'amore face losing their heads in these islands of earthquake victims.
is the case of Akama, a fugitive for nearly two weeks before because of an unidentified disease state and then absent without justification. To me this seems much easier than it wants to hide: he found a girl, very bad for the record. Wednesday A few ago I was to say, all ringalluzzito, who on Friday was a real 'date' with the girl - to be cynical that they do not know the true meaning - and, incidentally, does not appear on the Saturday after our meeting and even lesson - in case you had missed class on Saturday and I said in the same sentence! -. Ok, the first steps! But let me at the mercy of Ippei, who can not make a decision that is not even a beat - I have not yet but soon I could get there - and Masuda, who first said something sensible and then fires three colossal crap, I do not feel anything good! Also because time is running out and we're not taking a step forward that way. If these do not give a move soon I become Karate Kid, and place them for the holidays before he does with us Hara.
Just about Japanese moves, last night, David has finally taken the form of "beautiful Japan which are all good and all beautiful and Hanoi is always right." I think he finally realized that many people we work with have great limits. Let me explain: in the past few months I spent here I have done nothing but to notice all the rules and pressures faced by all Japanese, from the sweeper to the head of the company, either because courtesy training, either by culture, either by statute. To us this seems like a great Italian restraint, almost un'annullamento of our creative disorder, but for a Japanese is not only the norm, is the only way to do things. Let me give an example: If you are driving your car while you are on a drum track and you're just across the street, we moved to the other lane and drive. In the worst case in Italy we can also pass on the sidewalk, but the concept is the same. Here in Japan is different: The rule says that your car must stay on the right track, so expect a Japanese real estate as long as the bin moves. Point. There is no way to continue, there is no way to circumvent the rules! Even the Japanese can think of to overcome, because no one taught it to him! There is no rule that tells him. Beyond the parable, the concept is simple: live here surrounded by so many rules that are to be released soon - even to invent new rules - do not know where to start. Believe me, this is the hardest thing to accept and understand here in Japan for an Italian.
0 comments:
Post a Comment