Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sprite Sheets Of Clothes

karaoke , walk and Ueno

S Abbot evening and I need a break. Working with the cast of Tokyo, Milan and New York all together, too. David offers to go out with his friends and not do too many stories even if they bring me to karaoke. Funny, yes, but only if you can sing, which is not really in my comfort zone.

Beyond my (dis) abilities, karaoke places are pretty scary: bright, colorful, airy and spacious, but most desolate. Outside of the small numbered sticks by isolating the most chilling you can not see living soul could be like shooting for a very large hotel, with a sweet jingle of decompression, with soft carpeting underfoot ... to run indefinitely: a corridor follows the other and there is an elevator to exit. Fortunately, the nightmare ends soon when you pass the microphone ... and immediately starts another one (though I Battisti let him rest in peace, b)!

arrive early on Sunday and despite the alarm sounds long after lunch, I crew on duty and go on a trip to Ueno. Remember the park after I've been doing the ' hanabi (picnic under the cherry trees in bloom)? Exactly there, only this time there were not hordes of drunks from collapsing to make a side dish. I was not so fascinated, I admit. I had directed in that area only to see a few museums - the Tokyo National Museum to be exact - but now I find myself at the gate two guards that make me see that from 17.30 is refused entry, and guess what time it was? Of course, 17:30. That's how I immerse myself in the streets near the park, with no clear destination and without knowing what I could find / see. Fooling around, to put it stands out with his camera around his neck. The few acceptable results you can see them as usual on Flickr .

After just under an hour that I'm around I decided to return home starting at 16:00 when I arrived at 17:30 I do not think it will take me less to return. However, it is as if Milan had gone for a walk in Switzerland.

0 comments:

Post a Comment