And tonight I also saw the sunrise. These days it happens very often. It's just like that and I do not complain even if they have boxes full of the damn delivery, it's still a fun and rewarding work.
From last Saturday I'm working for a laboratory and Ippei along with two other youngsters - one of 20 years, the other 21 - almond-shaped eyes. After a week of work is not I still remember their names, maybe because my tutor - tutor is that less and less - I wrote them in kanji, ergo I segnificano blissful. To make a brief description are two losers, but they have enthusiasm to sell and the language gap does not stop their creativity. I had a somewhat skeptical, but now I am sure we will do a great job.
About the only job I tell you that we have to invent whole cloth a museum - a word that is pronounced something like miusgium - and make the whole image, of course. Of all the wacky ideas that have come out of brainstorming, we have just made three. a) Broken Museum , b) the Blank Museum And in the end c) where Nama Museum for Japanese nama means "names". Obviously Hara to the second idea has to play more of a bell in my head, but that just feels Shiroi (white) immediately think its emptiness, and no text. The next and crucial meeting will be Monday, so we launch a micro-survey to find out what inspires you the most, assuming that I would be the first one would not see any of the three.
0 comments:
Post a Comment