P Ieno deliveries and work to be done in the library for inspiration, it would be a shame not to take advantage of a mistake and does not study the material that I find.
Of all the shelves full of paper and bindings, I can not see how the presence of American graphic material is impressive to say the least, and I page through the thing is almost obligatory since it is the only language that I can see its effect. However, all material is "old" from the last century, a decade that make you feel worse than I imagined ... and the triumph of a whole decade is well condensato in Beverly Hills 90210 e alla facciona di Andrè Agassi e alle sue fichissime Nike , non lo si può negare. Gli anni '90 negli USA sono talmente riconoscibili che chiunque, per quanto ignorante in materia, riuscirebbe a datare la grafica che gli pone di fronte. Cos'è che li rende così riconoscibili!? Gli incredibili colori che si usavano? ...eppure negli anni '80 si vedeva anche di peggio! Le gabbie d'impaginazione? Semmai mi sembra che sia l'apoteosi della loro assenza, stile Goodbye Helvetia ! La tipografia buttata lì come prezzemolo? Può darsi... ci stiamo avvicinando. Ecco, ci sono! Il computer, non aggiungo altro. Ma in tutto this, Japan was looking for where is he?! Leafing through catalogs and yearbooks Nipponese after those in the U.S., I seem to see only translations of visual graphics that taxation has crossed the Pacific. The thing I am not convinced ... go into soon.
0 comments:
Post a Comment