Friday, May 9, 2008

Where To Buy Harem Pants In Toronto?

badminton, cleaning and françois

C ome I said before, Alicia has problems with the shopping, why all the shop at 100 yen not resist buying four badminton rackets, including feathery ball. Before you're wondering, none of the European contingent here has ever tried to play a game that has few attractions, except being a copy of the slow-motion tennis or any ping-pong subtracted any fun . But as we get bored and have no desire to work, if one throws the challenge then collect it all!

In short it was painful. The shuttle broke every two to three, unless it is wedged between the strings of the racket, at the beginning - still prey enthusiasm and strange poses that forced us - we had fun too, but to collect those when fatigue 'business from the ground every two steps, then took hold of us felt like crying. What a pity!

returned home from the exhausting match I began to clean house by the disgusting left the night before by three vandals who pursued a portfolio. To have 20 square meters of studio and take three full hours to reorder you can understand the conditions under which concerned my living space. The icing came when I took out eight bags of rubbish - glass, plastic, cans and recyclable plastics - shame as a thief, and hoping not to meet anyone to tell me that I sucked! I already knew ...

For dinner, David takes us to a spot behind the house from the typically Japanese name, probably the Kyoto François. Menu entirely in katakana, ergo unreadable and a hungry wolf! By sheer luck we meet fellow David helping us to read and write orders. Not that the thing itself is particularly interesting, but I can say I tried the real Japanese cuisine: the real one that satisfies and does eat something warm and without stain to splash around. Do not ask me how I did not remember his name already at the time to pay - but I can tell you that it was boiled beef with vegetables and egg, in short, something very nutrient that has stayed with me on my stomach for the entire evening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment