Saturday, May 10, 2008

How Much Pepcid Can I Take

day tasks, lessons and pasta

F requentando courses Visual Communiation held by Hara sensei - One on Saturday, the other on Monday - and having had only one lesson for each of the two, I do not remember what day it is still the master - BUT from now on - and when that for three years - BA -. Having said that, at the end of the last and first lesson of the course BA, Hara sensei gave the tasks to be done. Something very simple and fast, but still being done .
holidays and the weeks went by and my "paper" is still # ffffff (bianco!), follows in its wake also my mind. At dawn on Friday night, coming back from badminton, I found a voicemail message by Ippei, who kindly informs: " You have done your homework for tomorrow? . Wed * A, believed to be for Monday! Already thought of as an excuse holds, but I do not want chocolate figures and I start to work. Within an hour of the morning yesterday I can make my presentation, I'll have to explain in a few hours after class.

Already, in the classroom ... Upon arriving I commit my beautiful PDF assistant, who immediately gives inquisitive look - you know, when you have a guilty conscience all seem to look bad! - But it seems to respect all the rules imposed. I sit next to Ippei and begin to chat, interrupted only by a younger boy - that I should remember the name! - Who treats me like a VIP and I want to show at all costs il suo portfolio... e vabbè, guardiamo pure questo!
Hara arriva in ritardo e sembra appena risorto da un lungo sonno, in cui ricapita appena si spengono le luci per il proiettore. A turno, come da costume, si va alla lavagna e si illustra il proprio progetto in un tempo che può - leggi deve - variare dai 3 ai 5 minuti. Aspetto sonnolente il mio turno - ultimo di oltre cinquanta - e dico la mia ad un pubblico poco anglofono, per esser poi tradotto da un laconico riassunto di Hara. Nuova consegna e tutti a casa.

Tra un lavoro e l'altro arriva la sera, e non potendo tirare il bidone a Davide e ai suoi ospiti, mi aggrego per la cena. Piatto esotico da servire in tavola: pasta al pomodoro. Davide al fornello - ce n'è praticamente solo a! - And I'll help in the logistics of preparing 800 grams of pasta in a pot the size of a jar. The portions are abundant enough for four people, so that Kotaro decides to die just before the end of his plate ... However, for having prepared everything with Japanese ingredients, the result is not bad. Therefore, when karaoke greeting and the airline back to the "sweaty keyboard * .


* Jack, sorry!

0 comments:

Post a Comment