Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Window Cleaning Flyer

theft and deadlines, print projects and visits

C tarting to fear that I will not have a second free to write on this blog: commitments in universities are becoming increasingly important - and was even now -, challenging and interesting though they are just simple exercises. Luckily I have my Ippei that helps me and I translate for deliveries. Last night for example I've been to his house, and after giving me the true cha (green tea) prepared as their tradition, we enjoyed preparing my next presentation together in a mix between English and Japanese.

The important thing, however, was the explanation of how it works here, or rather of the times they work with. To make you understand - and be ashamed polytechnics shiver a bit 'all together - for the typography course I have to prepare an A1 poster size next week, and what you just finished the lesson? But it is clear: it is book printing. Which means that it is highly advisable to print the morning if the delivery is for 13:00 o'clock. Ippei is starting to be a bit 'anxious for me and all my commitments, but I'm still quiet, with anxiety I can not do him any good.

Regarding the project on Monday, I would like to propose an area of \u200b\u200bTokyo Hara definite maybe Akihabara, Roppongi, Tokyo Shibuya, Kokubunji, but certainly not as it seemed to me that propose the beloved sensei. Too boring, I do not need another Paolo Sarpi. What do you suggest? Ideas? Meanwhile

Sunday I have a mega program: visit to the Design Festa with the European contingent, and visit the party's Senso-ji Temple in Asakusa along with Ippei, although I discovered that it will not be any of those parties where Everyone gets dressed in kimono or yukata ( ゆかた , the kimono summer).

0 comments:

Post a Comment