Tuesday, May 20, 2008

What Does It Mean To Set Jumpers On A Thermostat

tai fun, typography and treasures

Sorry for the absence of a day, do not complain now and have a moment of compassion!

M present to the class after a night of heavy rain. I cover my thinking that the rain has washed away the spring temperatures, but I regret it now: extreme heat and tropical humidity. Ippei The first thing he asks is if everything went well this morning and if I had any problems. Why?! ... Simple blessed in my bedroom while I slept, someone thought to call the water coming down from heaven by its right name: tai fun (tifone!). Now I can tick another box of things to try in Japan.

Coming to more serious things, yesterday I finally met the formidable Bando sensei. Definitely intimidated by tales of terror Shiruvia, I expected a professorone-age, balding, white hair of those few fans that strength, thick glasses and heavy frame. None of this, or at least not as in my imagination. Bando sensei is like a man about 40-50 years old, round face and stern eyes, small glasses lightweight, very short black hair, but also half white eyebrow. Only half. The rest is black. You know those things Note that you can not help but just can fix? Exactly so!

Lesson of the day: the Swiss graphic - and tell me if I want to make thousands of miles to look at it when I put an hour's drive -. We divided into small groups and takes us where we un'auletta exhibition of vintage memorabilia signed Helvetia: Spiral of some number of years 50, in full emphasis on rigid grids and squares everywhere. Beauty of these treasures aside, the funniest thing was the assistant of Bando. Completely dressed in black, grim eyes and white cloth gloves to handle the magazines. This character has graduated last year - and could easily be younger than me - and then became assistant Printing, because, according to many, a figure he knows! Only it seems a dark cow-boy, and I'm not surprised if u were in college black stallion that spits fire! Left alone to browse in a few - with incredible slowness and skill - the pages square of fifty years ago, a cowboy san is discovered very kind and helpful to speak in English. Unfortunately for me he must have studied German, and his pronunciation is probably one of the worst in Asia. I smile and nod, as always.

0 comments:

Post a Comment