Thursday, May 15, 2008

Jeff Thomas Azuzephre Wiki

U.S. arrogance pdf

the work I do is much research and many deliveries are approaching very quickly. I night and the next morning is always too close, but I can not complain ...

Yesterday we finally managed to stand up to go back to the question "portfolio" for the Japan Tobacco, but it did not go exactly as we imagined. Attachment to email our beautiful PDF file But there are two major critical steps in an immediate response:
1) remove as soon as possible to those two projects relating to cigarettes because they are too arrogant and Japan against the company, said inelegant, may have stolen them from somewhere in Europe and they could not know.
2) would be a better file. PPT (powerpoint). Changes everything and rimandacelo, arigato gozaimasu (thank you).

My answer was a vaffa are, is that of Alicia 'sti Japs. Frenchwoman to why we lost working hours, when I repeated a million times to ask explicitly if a PDF would be well. From the other hand, are smokers was thrilled, how dare you tell me that "I might have stolen it!"? Well, fortunately the work is not mine, it was for me I'd be pissed off if someone had questioned my professionalism.

0 comments:

Post a Comment