Monday, May 12, 2008

Should I Tell My Mom I Need Compression Shorts

taut, tense and unnecessary work and compatibility

G ay crucial to Monday, since at stake is my graduation project. To make me tense is the bureaucracy of the Polytechnic, and the possibility of having found a breach in the fabric of academic credits. Let me explain: to "make the argument abroad, you must overcome several obstacles such as research of a professor in Italy, a co-host country, a match between the two professors to the two unambiguously follow the student and not contradictory.

Now, doing the course for the Master of Visual Communication with Hara sensei may submit a project of my choice which I want to work, just like in Italy for a thesis. The only differenza - a mio vantaggio - è che questo corso va a coprire anche dei crediti CFU per un esame che non sostengo a casa. Insomma, due piccioni con una fava. Questo mi permette di risolvere in un colpo solo tutte le condizioni dettate dal Poli - o almeno lo spero fortemente, incrocio le dita - ed evita a Paolo, ehm... al mio Prof. Casati, di tenersi in contatto con Hara. Contento io contenti tutti.

Le premesse burocratiche erano queste. Lunedì mattina mando quindi una mail a Paolo - fanculo la formalità! - dove spiego la situazione e un'idea che mi ronza in testa: progettare un atlante (non convenzionale, ovviamente!) di una zona di Tokyo che comunica tantissimo, a differenza dell'area di Milano presa in esame per il laboratorio del the first half. The idea is still very nebulous, but if you think I could not do otherwise, would be a shame not to enjoy a city like this, two professors like these, and the issue looked at a few months ago, do not you think?

I'm going to interview with Hara and my idea is very nice and decided to support me with interest, and when I told him that if a Western is located in Tokyo is easy to lose, so he quipped: "For him to ask often as c # § § · Do not know where to go with our recommendations! . My answer is a forced smile, while I enjoy imagine Hara lost in the Kasbah of Istanbul.

Torno radiant I find an email from the meeting and encouraging of Paul
cables 1 - thesis 0

passed the euphoria, however, I have to go to work, otherwise the money here to stay here to do a thesis finish first. Sigh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment