Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Master Bedroom Floor Plans

resort, ghosts and colors

S ono very full days, often boring, where I put my nose out the door the night just to eat. But when I go to universities admit that I should be quite good, both with Hara that announcement.

Monday, despite not having a lot of work for review by Hara, I went to show my small advances hoping not to get a cazziatone (in Japanese could be katsutòn ), seeking expert advice in selecting the area to work on * . The only improvement I was exposed to the research of over two hundred types of driving done for the synthesis laboratories in the Poly, as well as five pages of reflections on my now over-notes moleskine. Hara and company is very impressed by both the long list - for him incomprehensible - is the reasoning that I'm putting into the project. We talk a lot and altri compagni al tavolo ascoltano interessati, fino a quando Hara mi promette che appena avrà finito un lavoro per un resort di lusso su un'isoletta a sud del Giappone, mi manderà una copia del progetto via mail e vorrebbe che ne facessi uno sulla falsariga per conto mio. Non ho capito se intendesse l'hotel o il progetto, ma ho sorriso entusiasta. Settimana prossima inoltre mi porterà anche una copia in inglese del suo ultimo libro, che viene pubblicato proprio in questi giorni.

Martedì invece ho presentato il mio poster a Bando e alla classe di tipografia. Ippei era assente e io mi sono appellato al gentilissimo Shoutaro, che broccolava con le studentesse più giovani e soggette al fascino del senpai ( せんぱい , the larger company). Made to him to note the evidence of his attitude, and called to order to translate everything, I replied that he seems to see me as the ghost of Sylvia and began immediately to be my interpreter.
Before starting the various shows everyone had to have 5 votes to express their preference, and to my great joy and satisfaction I have reached a total of 10 votes, finishing sixth in the first poster hung on more than 40. But the joy is immediately contained by Bando sensei, asking me to present in Japanese. Pa ni co. I am convinced - it took me a little - that I could not do it, and try to make best use of my three minutes. My job however he likes it so much that we begin to debate for over half an hour I made use of color and meaning that I attach. In short: in Japan, the gray hardly expresses sadness, but more often indicates intelligence, always keeping in mind that there is never clear meaning for the colors. I end up exhausted the conversation, but in private remedy compliments from Bando sensei, who adds that he would be happy to see further progress in the course of everything extreme.

Yatta!


* Hara practically forced me to work on and Takanodai Kokubunji, laughing at the vastness of Tokyo than in all European cities. Thanks anyway for the advice you gave in the survey.

0 comments:

Post a Comment