L to yesterday seemed endless, especially for the number of commitments I had and I had to prepare, first of all the posters In the course of a print shop, for which I was forced to book the press a week before delivery, while second test was the Japanese do on 70 adjectives.
Ippei Although I have to help me, I learned not too fidarmene in terms of honest opinions - often told me that something was going well and the end was not so - so I decided to throw myself headlong into libroni up Typographic grids than thirty years ago, and it seems to have given as slow i suoi frutti. Scelgo un tema che mi abbastanza familiare, come a molti lettori di questo blog: 1984 di George Orwell. Scegli la griglia, il font, l'immagine, i colori e finalmente all'alba - è davvero il caso di dirlo visto che il sole è già alto alle 5:00 - salvo il mio file pronto per la stampa. Andrà bene al temibile Bando sensei? Lo saprò solo fra sette giorni.
All'ora di pranzo me ne vado tutto solo in mensa sperando di potermi gustare il mio piattone di curry in santa pace, ma incontro Davide con Koutaro, che mi lanciano nello sconforto chiedendomi degli aggettivi a caso ai quali so rispondere solo per 2/3 delle domande. Le prospettive non sono delle più rosee, ma essendo un test confido Professor of indulgence - read in luck - do not ask me that all the adjectives and seventies. arrive in the classroom, delivery of the paper. Guess how many were there? 70. ç§§*! In the end I leave in little more than a dozen white ... not bad for having studied them in two days, no?!
end of the lesson and I sling printing. But I have a problem: in Europe we have a different color profile, how to set it?! But most of all: how to ask to set it?! Shoutaro fortunately for me it helps me and provides a test print for color ... Wait 20 minutes and my poster is in my hands! Printed in large format always satisfaction. Unfortunately for me nobody knows 1984, until the cow-boy dark beckons me to meet him. "Did you like the book?" I ask. "I saw the movie." he says, without answering the question.
0 comments:
Post a Comment